Can you handle how classy this teething necklace is?! No one would ever guess how much it can sooth your nursing baby because they are too blown away with the elegance! We love that our products can bring a new level of gorgeousness to the practical space of teething.
-1 x dusty rose coin bead
-3 x 19mm wood round bead
1. Lay out the cord. Slightly burn one end of the cord to prevent fraying as you begin beading.
2. String beads onto the cord, beginning with 12mm silver round, 19mm wood round, 19mm white round, 19mm wood round, 19mm glacier round, 19mm white round, 19mm wood round, dusty rose coin bead, glacier grey coin bead, and ending with a 12mm silver round bead.
3. Put one end of the clasp onto the cord.
4. Double knot the cord above the clasp at the length you prefer for the necklace.
5. Cut the excess tip of string off above the knot. Burn the small tip carefully, and then gently press into the knot to keep it from fraying.
6. Pull clasp carefully over the knot.
7. Repeat for the other side of the necklace with the other clasp.
8. It’s ready to wear! Expect questions about where you got your gorgeous new piece of chewelry! Be proud that you made it yourself- original designer!
**The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.