Supplies Needed: (all of the beads, string and clasps listed below are included in our Valentine's craft kits! Find them here.)
- 27 x 12mm beads
- 1 larger accent bead (we used our daisies mini for this tutorial)
- 1 small hook lanyard clip
- 1 length of regular cord (at least 35” long)
- 1 crafting needle
- Scissors & a lighter
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Take one length of string, and fold it in half.
2. Loop your string onto your small hook lanyard clip at the halfway point.
3. Loop and tie a small knot just below the clip (about 0.5” away) and secure by running your lighter flame over it.
4. Take a larger bead or an accent bead, and thread it on to both strings at once. Push the bead up and over the knot.
5. You should have two strings coming out of your accent bead. String 15 x 12mm beads on the one side, and 12 x 12mm beads on the other side. Offsetting the knot like this will keep the wristlet stronger, and leave less direct tension/wear on that knot.
6. Tie off your two ends together in a tight double knot. Secure the knot by running your lighter flame over it.
7. Thread one side of your string with your craft needle and pass it through one of the beads next to the knot.
8. Pull your string through the bead, and carefully pull your knot into the middle of that bead to hide and secure it.
9. Trim and melt your ends. Voila!
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Be sure to tag us on instagram if you make your own using #createdwithcarasupply We love seeing your creativity!
- the girls
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.