Kids Charm Bracelet
Keep the ‘I’m bored’ at bay! Making an adorable DIY bracelet has never been easier for your child! Featuring our cute-as-a-button 9mm silicone beads, as well as our 10mm print alphabet beads, this tutorial is easy to customize and make specific to your little one! Make it a name bracelet, a saying – whatever you want!
To make it even easier, you can purchase a DIY kit here!
- Alphabet Letters - Round Print - to spell the word of your choosing
- 9mm Round Beads
- Accent Beads of your choice
- Elastic cord length - about 24cm
- Silicone Charm
*Note: you will need enough beads for an approximately 19cm (90mm) bracelet
1. Thread all the beads on your elastic cord in the order that you would like. (You may thread your charm on with your beads, or choose the positioning later - see step 4.)
2. Tie a double knot. Pull on all 4 strands around the knot to ensure the knot is properly tightened.
3. Carefully trim the ends. Holding a bead directly beside your elastic knot, gently pull your knot inside the bead to hide it.
4. Take your charm and carefully open the jump ring wide enough to slip over your elastic cord. Close the jump ring. You may need to use pliers for this step. Tada! Your bracelet is finished!
The easiest and most pain-free craft you’ve ever done with your kids! Make sure you share what you make and what charms you used by tagging us on Instagram using #createdwithcarasupply We LOVE seeing what you create!
*Not recommended for children below the age of 4. The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
**Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
***Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.
Leave a comment