If you’re a mom, you know it's only a matter of time before the facemasks that you bought your kids start to go missing. It’s like mittens or socks. They’re guaranteed to disappear. But mama, we’ve got you.
Enter: Facemask Lanyards. It’s as easy as you hope it is - trust us!
KAM Clasp & Ribbon Facemask Lanyard
We wanted to come up with an alternative option for your kids that was extremely light weight and didn’t hang on the ear pieces of a mask. We love our colorful Oval Kam Clasps, and their secure closure was a winner for this mask holder!
These clips easily attach to the bottom corner of your face masks and sit securely. Ribbon makes this holder lightweight and a super quick craft.
- 2 Oval Kam Clasps
- 1 length of ribbon, 16” long, no wider than ½”
- Hot glue OR thread and a needle
1. Taking your length of ribbon, fold over ½” of ribbon and either hot glue or sew it down.
2. Turn your Kam Clasp over so the back side is facing up. Loop your ribbon in the hole with the finished side facing down.
3. Hot glue or sew down your ribbon by folding it down again about ½” onto itself.
4. Do the same to the opposite side of ribbon, making sure that you are keeping the finished side on the outside. Make sure your ribbon is securely sewn/glued/fastened to the KAM clasp.
5. Clip the Kam Clasps to the bottom edge of the mask.
- the girls
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
**Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
***Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.