If you’re looking for a way to shake up your home decor this tutorial is for you! Depending on the colours or size you choose, a jersey yarn chandelier can give your space just the fun it needs! We're teaching you how to easily make your own chandelier frame from hoops and dowels, and dress them up with our beautiful Jersey Yarn!
- 16” wood wreath ring
- 12” wood wreath ring
- 4 x 12” long wood dowels
- 3-4 rolls of Jersey Yarn
- Hot glue gun & sticks
- Fabric scissors
- Measuring tape
1. Heat up your glue gun, and glue your dowels on the smaller wood wreath ring as the base to your chandelier shade.
2. Carefully bend your dowels and glue them to the larger wood wreath ring.
3. Hang up your shade to make it easier to work on.
4. Measure out and cut approximately 5’ lengths of jersey yarn. Fold them in the middle, and loop them onto your top ring, allowing the excess to hang down.
5. Once you have your top ring full and covered with yarn, begin looping the strands onto the bottom ring! It’s as simple as looping the yarn under, and back over the ring!
6. Trim your excess yarn based on your preferences and you’re all done!
As always, we L O V E to see your creations! If you tried this tutorial, make sure that you tag us on Instagram using our hashtag #createdwithcarasupply.