Switching up your Phone Case Lanyard is as simple as crafting up a new one! Match the season with your colors, add letters or acrylic accent beads, or keep it simple!
Plus, make your crafting even easier by picking out one of our Heishi Phone Lanyard DIY Kits!
- 1 Strand of Heishi Beads (or multiple if you want to mix colors! Keep in mind that 1 strand can make 1 phone lanyard with a few beads to spare!)
- Accent Beads if desired
- 35" - 0.8 Nylon Cording
- Beading Needle
- Pliers - can be purchased as a part of our Crafting Tool Set
1. To get started, take your lighter and lightly fuse the ends of your cording.
2. Fold your cording in half and tie an overhand knot about 2.5” down from the fold.
3. Thread both ends of the cord onto your beading needle, and place on your desired focal bead(s).
4. Separate your cords. Using your beading needle, thread on your heishi beads and accent beads until you have about 5” worth of beads on each strand. If you’ve purchased a DIY Kit, make sure you refer to the picture on the website for your bead order.
5. Tie a tight double knot. Thread both ends onto your needle and slide your needle into ½” of the heishi beads on one side of the knot.
6. Pull your knot into the beads, trim the ends, and lightly fuse to prevent fraying. Be careful when fusing! Thin nylon cording melts quickly!
Accessories can be more than jewelry or wristlets - we love our Heishi Phone Lanyards here at Cara & Co, and we know you will too! Craft your style!
Be sure to tag us on instagram using #createdwithcarasupply We love seeing your creativity! From all of us at Cara & Co,
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.