Learn how to make this beautifully detailed Open Heart Keychain! It’s the perfect balance of delicate details and gorgeous beading! Plus, it’s easy to follow along with our video tutorial or our clear pattern below! Let’s get crafting!
- 60” cut 0.8mm Nylon Cording
- 20 x Faceted Glass Beads
- 57 x 4mm Gold Beads
- J-Hook Clip
- Beading Needle
1. Take your cording and lightly fuse both ends. Thread on one of your glass beads, placing it in the middle of your cord length.
2. Following the pattern found on our website tutorial, begin adding your glass and gold beads in the orders indicated. Pay attention to the number of beads to add when turning the corner of your heart shape.
3. When you get to the loop on top of the heart, remember to thread on your J-Hook Clip before you close the top beaded loop.
4. Once you have threaded on all your beads according to the pattern, tie a tight double knot where your strings join together. Trim the ends and lightly fuse them into the knot.
Beaded Open Heart Pattern
We love the little bit of sparkle our glass beads add to this keychain! Clip it to your wallet, handbag, keyring and more!
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.