Sparkle? Check! Adorable Accessory? Check! We couldn’t help but play with our Glass Faceted Beads and all their sparkle! Complete with a handy clip, these shimmering hearts are bound to be your next crafting obsession!
- 2 x 60” cut lengths 0.5mm Crystal Elastic Cording
- 1 x 30” cut length 0.5mm Crystal Elastic Cording
- 80 x Faceted Glass Beads (1 strand)
- 1 x J-Hook Clip
- Beading Needle
- Superglue (optional)
1. Taking one of your cut 60” lengths of cording, thread on one glass bead placing it in the middle of your cord length.
2. Following the pattern diagram, add on your beads, weaving your string through as you go. As you work make sure you keep your string pulled tight.
3. Following the pattern, make 2 heart shapes.
4. Place your hearts beside each other on your work surface.
5. Take your 30” length of cord and thread a bead onto it, placing the bead in the middle of your cord. Starting at the bottom point of your hearts, take one end of the cord, and thread it up through the bottom bead of one of your flat heart shapes. Repeat this step with your other cord, starting in the same spot on your second heart. Continue weaving new beads to connect the pieces together. Make sure you refer to the pattern below.
6. When you arrive at the top rounded edge of the heart, thread on your hardware.
7. Continue weaving all the way around your heart until you meet the place where you started.
8. Tie a tight knot and trim your ends. You can also use superglue on the knots for extra security.
Beaded Heart Pattern
You’ll love your newest keychain addition to your Wristlet or Bag! Add some glam to your everyday life with your own handmade beaded project!
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.