Fall Decor doesn’t have to be all rust and orange! We love a subtle fall theme, and we tried to keep our fall wreath somewhat neutral! We added a twist to our base beads and instead of using rounds, we used 25mm Hexagons and we LOVE the look!
- Approx. 30-35 25mm Beech Wood Hexagon Beads
- Approx. 12 Felt Balls (We used Ivory)
- 16” Wood Wreath Base
- Faux Greenery & Accent Pumpkins
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
- Wire & Wire Cutters
1. Glue to your wood wreath base 30-35 beech wood beads, leaving a gap at the bottom of your base. This opening will be the area where you attach your greenery and accents, so make sure you like the size of it!
2. Begin with your greenery and glue in the direction of your wreath base, starting from the sides and working into the centre. If you purchase greenery like lamb's ear that has a ‘fuzz’ to it, you will need to wrap wire around the greenery to keep it attached. Fuzzy greenery and hot glue aren’t usually friends ;)
3. Take a length of ribbon and glue it in and around the greenery. We settled on three loops that will peek out from our accent pumpkins.
4. Start to glue in your pumpkins in the spaces that you like! If there are gaps, no worries - you can fill those in with felt balls!
5. After your largest accent pieces are glued in, you can fill in the gaps with felt balls. We like them in groups of 3 personally!
6. Cut another long length of ribbon for the wreath ‘tail’. Fold your ribbon in a triangle shape and secure it with hot glue. Glue the peak of your triangle to the back of your wreath base. Trim the length to the look that you like!
Fall crafting is so much fun and probably our favorite season to decorate for (Shhh - don’t tell Christmas…).
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.