Farmhouse rustic meets modern icicle! A simple ornament that dresses up your tree in the most elegant rustic way! They’re a cinch to make and a quick 5 minute craft for you to make with the kids!
- sharp scissors
- lighter (if using cording)
1. Measure out a length of string/twine/cording about 1.5 feet in length.
2. Fold your length in half, and tie a knot about 2” down from the top of your loop.
3. Thread on your beads in the following pattern: 2x 10mm wood beads, 1x 19mm, 1x 1.25” wood bead, 1x 19mm, 2x 10mm wood beads.
4. Loop another knot at the bottom of the last bead.
5. Trim your ends to the length you prefer.
Yah! A new, DIY and personal tree ornament! We hope this brings some holiday cheer and joy this year!
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.