DIY Tutorial: Felt Leaf Wreath
There are so many amazing DIY wreaths out during the holiday season, but we think this wreath has a beauty unique to itself that deserves a mini tutorial for you! It's such a classy, Scandinavian-style, minimalistic centrepiece... basically it will work anywhere you want to hang it! It's also a great way to use up those extra felt pieces that keep circling your craft bin ;)!
-1 metal or wood wreath base
-green florist wire
-sharp sewing scissors
-hot glue gun
-some of our natural wood beads - find on website here
1. Cut out ovals from your felt that are about 1.5-2" long. You will need quite a few!
2. Hot glue gun the tip of the felt oval and pinch it together.
3. Measure out a 7"piece of wire, and hot glue it into the second fold of the leaf. Hold until the glue has cooled and set.
4. Wrap your wire around the wreath base, layering each leaf and wire on top of each other and around the wreath base.
5. Once you've either filled half or all of your wreath, glue wooden beads as accents onto some of the leaves.
6. Hang and enjoy your minimalist holiday wreath! Don't forget to tag us with #createdwithcarasupply!
**The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.