DIY Tutorial: Felt & Bead Ornament
Christmas trees are as unique as every individual family! They say so much about who you are, what beauty means to you, and what you cherish. Over the years, they seem to collect more and more memories and personality!
Here is a super cute and quick tutorial to add some personalized joy to your holiday tree or as an ornament anywhere else in your home!
-extra large crafting needle (also known as a rug mending needle)
-a length of satin cord - find on the website here
1. Gather up your supplies and tie a knot on your cord with a 3" loop.
2. Thread your crafting needle onto the cord ends.
3. Slide your beads in order of preference onto the crafting needle. Pull the cord through your beads.
4. Push your beads all the way to the knot you created at the beginning, tie a double knot underneath the final bead in order to secure the beads on your ornament.
5. Trim the ends of the string, hang on your tree and enjoy! Don't forget to tag us in your personalized ornaments #createdwithcarasupply!
**The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.