We launched our adorable Cookie Scribes and we are S O pumped about them! With our high quality, stainless steel scribes and our incredible food-grade silicone beads, its a perfect match for baking!
- A selection of our 100% food-grade Silicone Beads in any size!
- A Cookie Scribe (comes with bead stopper and end protector)
1. Gather up your supplies and choose your cookie scribe. Your scribe will have a security bead already on it, and your end protector will also be in the same bag. Remove the end protector and security bead and keep them close by so that you do not lose them.
2. Slide the beads onto your cookie scribe in the order you prefer. Some beads will fit snugly, while some will slide on easily.
3. With your design complete, turn your cookie scribe upside down and push your security/bead stopper back on to the scribe. This bead may be very snug - that’s a good thing! After some encouragement, your bead will fit onto the scribe. Push the security bead all the way up to the bottom of your bead design. This will hold your beads securely in place.
4. Pop your end protector on while you store your cookie scribe, and tadaaa! The quickest, cutest tutorial ever!
The best part of combining stainless steel cookie scribes and food grade silicone beads? It’s completely washable!! Just some warm soapy water and your scribe can be cleaned and ready for your next cookie order!
If you’ve followed this tutorial and want to share your scribe or finished cookie project with us we’d LOVE to see! Make sure you tag us in your photos on Instagram!
- the girls
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.
Leave a comment