We love trying out new toy designs and we think you’re going to love this one! Try your hand at making an adorable bunny teething ring toy! It couldn’t be simpler!
- 1 x 60” Nylon Cord
- 14 x 19mm Round Silicone Beads (we used the following colours; Pastel Blue, Soft Pink, Butter Yellow and Mint)
- 12 x Saucers
- 1 x 3.20” Beech Wood Ring
- Crafting Needle
1. Take your 60” Regular Cord, fold it in half and cut on the fold. You should now have 2 lengths of cord that are 30” long. Lightly melt the ends to prevent fraying and to make threading your beads easier.
2. Take one of your cords and fold it in half. At the middle point, loop the cord onto your wooden ring.
3. On one of your strands, place your beads in the following order: 19mm Round, Saucer, 19mm Round, Saucer, 19mm Round, Saucer.
4. On the other strand, place your beads in the following order: 19mm Round, Saucer, 19mm Round, Saucer, 19mm Round, Saucer, 19mm Round.
5. Tie a tight double knot. Take your lighter, and lightly fuse the knot.
6. Thread your crafting needle onto one of your cords, and thread it through the 19mm Round bead that is beside the knot. Pull the knot into the middle of the bead. (You might need pliers to help pull the needle through.)
7. You should have a cord on either side of the 19mm Round bead.
8. Trim both ends of the cord as close to the bead as possible. Lightly melt the ends of the cord to prevent fraying.
9. Repeat steps 2-8 with the remaining cord and beads.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Be sure to tag us on instagram if you make your own using #createdwithcarasupply We love seeing your creativity!
- the girls
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.