Chunky Ribbon Necklaces are all the rage for kids' accessories and dress up jewelry! We can understand why Acrylic beads are also called Bubblegum beads! Strung up in a cute little necklace in multiple colors screams bubble gum!
We can’t get enough of all the beautiful and fun color combinations you can make! Mix up your beads for even more fun!! Plus, we have ready made kits for a quick ‘add to cart’ option! Ribbon Necklace Kits make the BEST gifts, birthday party crafts and more!
- 36” length of ¼” wide satin ribbon (100% polyester)
- Approximately 11 Acrylic Beads
- Beading Needle
Step By Step Instructions:
1. Thread your beading needle onto your pre-cut ribbon.
2. Thread your beads onto your ribbon in your preferred order, centering the beads in the middle of the ribbon.
3. Tie a single knot against each end bead to keep your beads from sliding on your ribbon. (Leave some space so that your beads fall nicely on your ribbon.)
4. Tie both ends together in a double knot or a single knot followed by a bow. This knot will determine how long your necklace hangs, so adjust accordingly.
5. Trim the ends to your desired length and lightly melt the ends with a lighter to prevent it from fraying. Ribbon melts very quickly, so be sure to go slow!
Ribbon Necklaces are such a fun craft for you to do with your kids! We can’t wait to see what you create! Make sure you tag us on social using our hashtag #createdwithcarasupply
*Not recommended for children below the age of 4. The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
**Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
***Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.