We can’t help but squeal! Beaded Headbands are an adorable DIY accessory - they’re super easy to make, quick to assemble and make for a fun dress up activity!
With our wide range of quality acrylic beads, the only thing you need to do is pick out beads!! Looking for a quicker option? No problem! We have Beadable Headband Kits available for purchase as well!
- 1x Beadable Wire Headband
- Approximately 30 Acrylic Beads
- Round Ended Pliers or 1-Step Looper Pliers (we will be using the 1-step looper pliers in this tutorial - you can find these either on Amazon or at your local Michaels)
Step By Step Instructions:
1. Using your pliers, bend a small loop on one end of your wire headband. This will keep your beads from falling off as you slide them on.
2. Slide your acrylic beads on the headband in your preferred order. (Keep in mind that the number of beads you use will vary depending on the sizes you choose!)
3. Using your pliers again, bend the remaining end of the headband to make a small loop.
Your little one will love their brand new beaded headband! Change up your colors, beads and sizes to make even more unique creations!
We love seeing what you make! Make sure you tag us on social using our hashtag #createdwithcarasupply
*Not recommended for children below the age of 4. The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
**Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
***Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.