Acrylic Bead Keychain
We’re going to show you how to make a super simple beaded keychain using acrylic beads! It's the perfect DIY accessory for your purse, your keys, your diaper bag or your kids' backpack!
Let’s dig in!
- 1x Lanyard Clip
- Crystal Elastic Cord
- Acrylic Beads of your choice
- Mini Tassel
- Super Glue
Step By Step Instructions:
1. Cut a 12” length of elastic cord. Tie it to your lanyard clip, securing it with a tight double knot. Further secure your knot with a dab of super glue. (Elastic cord has a tendency to slip out of knots, so the glue will help keep it in place.) Trim the short length of the cord.
2. Thread your beads onto your elastic cord. (Be sure that the hole of your first bead is large enough to fit the elastic cord knot.)
3. Add your mini tassel to your cord.
4. Feed your cord back up into the last bead and tie a knot between the last two beads. Secure your knot with a dab of super glue. Trim your cord to the knot.
And you've finished your gorgeous little keychain!
We love seeing what you make! Make sure you tag us on social using our hashtag #createdwithcarasupply
*Not recommended for children below the age of 4. The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
**Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
***Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.
Leave a comment