Rainbow Drop Bead Necklace
Nothing brightens up a day more than a fun piece of chewelry! Colour, colour, colour!
This outstanding piece is made from our exclusive line of siliMAMA silicone beads. As sole Canadian distributors, you won’t find these beads anywhere else but our shop! The premium, silicone drop beads are buttery soft and the perfect rainbow of elegance and brightness. Easy to make, impossible to outshine!
Only three items from our shop are needed to create this piece—or simply purchase the full kit here!
1 x 60” white, regular cord
10 x siliMAMA drop beads (3 bahama blue, 1 white, 1 denim blue, 2 flamingo, 3 pink fizz)
1 x white breakaway clasp
1. Organize supplies and lay out the 60” white, regular cord.
2. Slightly burn the tip of one end of the cord to make it easier to bead and prevent fraying.
3. Begin beading the siliMAMA drop beads onto the cord, in order of preferred colour (3 bahama blue, 1 white, 1 denim blue, 2 flamingo, 3 pink fizz).
4. Slide one end of the breakaway clasp down the cord.
5. Create a knot at the preferred length for the necklace. It is recommended to make a double knot for extra strength and safety.
6. Cut the cord just above the knot. Then, slightly burn the end of the cord and push it into the knot. This helps prevent fraying at the end of the cord and keeps the knot together. Pull the breakaway clasp up over the knot.
7. Repeat Steps 4-6 with the other end of the cord and other breakaway clasp.
8. So simple! So stunning! Your chewelry piece is complete!
**The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.