We don’t know if it is possible to dream up something more functional, personal and stylish all designed into the same product! These key chains are such a gorgeous statement piece for any handbag, diaper-bag or, of course, set of keys!
The easy instructions and supplies are listed below. To make it simple, feel free to purchase the full kit of supplies right here!
-1 x 60” regular, white cord
-1 x silver keyring and clip
-1 x 22mm wood round bead
-1 x 25mm glacier grey abacus bead
-1 x white siliMAMA coin bead
-1 x robin’s egg 17mm hexagon bead
-1 x 19mm white marble round bead
-1 x 12mm white round bead
-1 x flamingo siliMAMA feather (optional)
1. Fold cord in half. Loop through keyring.
2. Take the two ends of the cord. Squeeze them together. Slowly and carefully burn the ends of the cord together. When the end is slightly warm, press cords together to create a stiff, 1.5” section of hardened cord. This will allow you to double cord through your beads.
3. Feed beads along the cord that is fused together, starting with the 22mm wood round bead, 25mm glacier grey abacus bead, white siliMAMA coin bead, 17mm robin’s egg hexagon bead, 19mm white marble round bead, and ending with the 12mm white round bead.
4. Tightly double knot at the end of the last bead.
5. Cut the strings to final, desired length. Quickly burn the ends to prevent fraying (be quick, so that they do not turn brown!).
6. (OPTIONAL) Slide a flamingo siliMAMA feather onto the round section of the keyring.
7. Be amazed! How easy was that, and how gorgeous is that item you are now holding in your hand?! Attach and enjoy!
**The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
***Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
****Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
*****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.