A simple and creative way to keep your mask close by! Our silicone beads will help you personalize your facemask lanyard perfectly!
Teacher/Adult Single Hook Lanyard
Our teachers are real life superheroes. Obviously.
But sometimes even superheroes need to be hands free, and masks make that difficult! This single hook lanyard is an awesome multi purpose necklace lanyard that easily clips onto a mask when it's not being worn. Even cuter - we've made it into a pencil design!! Perfect if you are a teacher heading back to school or an awesome gift for your children’s new teacher!
For extra safety, we’ve used a breakaway clasp on this lanyard!
1. Gather up your supplies, which can all be purchased from our shop! You’ll need:
- 7 mini abacus beads (1 cotton candy, 1 grey, 4 sunshine, 1 wheat)
- 1 black diamond bead
- 1 x 60” length of cording
- 1 silver lanyard clip
2. Fold your cording length in half. Create a loop knot onto the lanyard hook.
3. Taking a lighter, melt the two ends together and fuse them. Make sure you have about 1” of cording that has been fused and is hardened.
4. Thread on your beads in the order that you see them on the first image.
5. Once all your beads are pushed up to the lanyard clip you can tie a knot up against the last pink bead if you prefer. Next, pull apart your fused cord.
6. On each half of the cording, slide on an end of your breakaway clasps, securing it with a knot and melting the end for additional security. Voila! Easy to make this stylish and practical facemask lanyard!
*The products, materials, and supplies sold by Cara & Co. Silicone Craft Supply are intended for use by adults and should never be left unattended with a child.
**Small objects and beads can present choking hazards to young children. Never leave a child unattended with beads or other products. Always dispose of any damaged product. No product is completely indestructible, and fully formed teeth could potentially damage product if chewed aggressively, so responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser. Customers should always inspect and monitor their products, discontinuing use at the first sight of damage.
***Once our products have been sold and shipped to our customers, Cara & Co Silicone Craft Supply Inc., waives all responsibility and liability from the use of our products. Customers are responsible that their final products made from our supplies meet the appropriate safety requirements for their region. Our buyers understand that by purchasing our products or using suggestions from the above tutorial, the buyer assumes any and all responsibility and liability for the use of the products.
****Cords, clasps and pacifier clips are not intended to be chewed on and may present choking hazards.